Greenwood Park is situated in the Skilly Hills approx 100kms north of Adelaide at the southern end of the Clare Valley. Richard Williams migrated from Cornwall in 1847 on the Princess Royal and was carting copper ore from Burra to Port Wakefield with his brother. The bullock route was through the Skilly Hills and the brothers took an immediate liking to the beautiful countryside and established there claim that year. Six generations on, the Williams family still operate the same property with additional land being purchased along the generations. Greenwood Park was primarily a Merino sheep property with broad acre farming becoming an increasing part of the business plan over the past years.